A significant event happened in the life of DMCD. After 10 years in Stoke-on-Trent and a founder member of the Stoke-on-Trent branch of the Church of God (Seventh Day) he and his family upped sticks and left the whole thing. What on earth possessed him to do a thing like that? What on earth does that mean for those he’s left behind? What does that mean for the work he’s left? What does it mean for all that happened in Stoke-on-Trent? What on earth does that mean for him now?
These questions and others are answered in this series of interviews. Click each part to get the update on the area in question, alternatively you can download the entire interview on .pdf by clicking here or right-clicking to download the file Feb 2010 – The Exit Strategy Interview
- Part One – Where I Am Now & How I Got There
- Part Two – When And Why I Left Stoke-on-Trent
- Part Three – What Are The Reactions Of Other Drydens & Is It Hughie’s Fault?
- Part Four – Is It Someone Else’s Fault & What About YMCA?
- Part Five – What About Church Locally and Nationally?
- Part Six – Do You Miss It, What Have You Learnt & Where Do You Go From Here?