June 15th is a fairly significant date in the calendar of the Dryden Family for on this date in 2003 the union was made public and binding in a ceremony in front of witnesses.
The day got me thinking of something suitable to note in reflecting on the time.
- Life with Authrine has taught me just how selfish and self-centred I can be.
- Life with Authrine has showed me the benefits of truly doing life together.
- Life with Authrine has made me a better listener
- Life with Authrine has challenged me to be truly authentic in my relations – not hiding behind being glib.
- Life with Authrine has opened my eyes to consider at even more intimate level, how great life is when we think about another’s needs .
- Life with Authrine has made me appreciate simplicity a lot more
- Life with Authrine has highlighted just how gifted a maker of tea and coffee I can truly be.
Oh and just in case you thought I was done with the reflections.
- Life with Authrine teaches me what faithfulness is about – and how utterly incapable I am to be faithful without God’s help.
- Life with Authrine has taught me what sacrifice is about – and how totally blessed I am to be a recipient of it and learn more how to be a practitioner of it.
- Life with Authrine teaches me why we need the fruit of the Spirit …
- Life with Authrine has taught me greater joy than even I ever thought could happen.
- Life with Authrine teaches me the power of grace and endurance.
- Life with Authrine has taught me the importance of treasuring great relationships and great moments
- Life with Authrine teaches me that the more you know and love someone should be the more you want to know and love them in serving them.
Ahhhh just a few reflections there on a great day to thank God for love, faithfulness, beauty, grace, wisdom, strength, forgiveness, patience, joy and of course the occasional bakewell tart (me) and cup of coffee (her).
For His Name’s Sake
C. L. J. Dryden